Plans for today (2024)

Morning was meant to be a leisurely saunter around the international market, but there was a huuuuuuge detour for road work, so that cut into my stroll, turning it into a mad rush, as we have plans tonight.

Now I’m back home, just enough time to put the purchases away, check in here, catch my breath, then get changed.

Morning was meant to be a leisurely saunter around the international market, but there was a huuuuuuge detour for road work, so that cut into my stroll, turning it into a mad rush, as we have plans tonight.

Now I’m back home, just enough time to put the purchases away, check in here, catch my breath, then get changed.
I hate that!

The plans for 8 years since landing in Australia are gardening, mostly cutting the lawn, but I need to plant the garlic and leeks out and get some beans and pea seeds in a well a spreading ash over areas recently composted. I'm sure there is something else, but I've forgotten.

Tomorrow will be spent indoors on the computer, so I'll try to make the most of the nice weather today. 🌞

Back
Top Bottom