Show me your breakfast (2024)

Yes they do. They have a web site, thecheese factory.com, that has their menu and locations.

The Godiva chocolate cheesecake I got is my MOST favorite and it is flourless. Not sure if it's entirely gluten free though.

Things are marked GF or skinny or whatever on the menu, but honestly I don't even look at the cheesecake menu anymore because I get the Godiva 99.95% of the time. Oh, the slices are not cheap, but they are HUGE. I rarely am able to finish mine in 1 setting as it's just so rich.
The one thing I do is mystery shop Doordash which has a "The Cheesecake Factory" ghost kitchen just for their desserts. It's a limited menu but since the desserts aren't cheap, it's worth it. I usually do them and give the desserts to the inlaws for a special treat. FIL likes that Reese's cheesecake.

Brekkie has changed for a number of reasons... it's now Oats soaked overnight in oat milk, served with (homemade) soy yoghurt, and home-grown raspberries.
20240507_064248.jpg

Well I didn't take any photos of breakfast as I have done so several times in the recent past, but I made buttermilk-oat pancakes with some added flour (more oats than flour), baking soda, baking powder, mashed ripe bananas, vanilla, egg, wheat germ, and blueberries. I topped them with some vanilla Greek yogurt, a dash of maple syrup, and honey. They came out very fluffy (because of the extra baking soda and baking powder) so they could handle the heft of the mashed bananas and blueberries. They were very filling and I think a bit more nutrient dense than traditional pancakes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom