What did you cook or eat today (April 2024)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally finished the pre-cook prep list with these two ice creams. One is Espresso syrup and Fudge I’ve made before and the other I’ve called decide to call Cherry Cherry 🍒 🍒

Espresso Syrup and Fudge the finished article -
View attachment 113008

One of the two mid layers. I did two cherry sauces, one dark cherry which I made sweet and one red cherry that I made slightly sour, hence ‘Cherry Cherry’.
You can see the dark in a strip on the left and the red in a strip on the right. I used a fork to drag the colours up thorough the layers bottom to top for a ripple effect.
View attachment 113005

Cherry Cherry the finished article -
View attachment 113004

It’s all vegan and I’d be prepared to bet no-one can tell or notices 👍

Happy all the prep I wanted to do is finished.
Towards the end of the list it felt like a labour of love rather than a joy!
That's fantastic! ❤️

Dinner last night, April 30, 2024 - My allergies are going crazy. I made a quick chicken soup last night. Rotisserie chicken, fresh vegetables, and Swanson chicken cooking stock. Served over brown rice.

Pramanti Bros in Pittsburgh… fries/chips in a sandwich is their thing:

View attachment 112789
X or Twitter or Xwitter or whatever it’s going by this week

They opened one down here (Beavercreek), but it didn’t last long. We ate there and neither of us liked it, but it’s like a religion in P’town.
Omg, I heard about this place, it looks so good, how was it? Was it made by Toni?

Omg, I heard about this place, it looks so good, how was it? Was it made by Toni?
We ate at the one down here and didn’t like it at all. Fries were cold and completely without seasoning - it didn’t stay open long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom