Crisp (chips in the US) flavours

I feel like I must have had it, but maybe it’s called something different here?
Or perhaps not 🤷‍♀️
Roll on November when I can start planning the trip to the US again, tortilla me up 👏 👏 👏
Crunchy-crispy taco:

1728855806858.png

Taco Bell

Now imagine that in crisp/chip form…

Crunchy-crispy taco:

View attachment 119539
Taco Bell

Now imagine that in crisp/chip form…

I feel like maybe I’m missing summink here 🤔

We have crispy taco’s but they’re not a flavour, they’re just a taco shaped corn chip, here they’re pretty bland.
So (I’m sorry, I’m sure I’m being pretty thick here 😂) the crisps are flavoured like a filled taco?

the crisps are flavoured like a filled taco?
YES!!! - otherwise they’d be “Crispy taco, but just the shell, luv” flavor. :wink:

They encompass the whole crispy taco experience, all while Messi is bedazzling you his piercing stare… 😵‍💫

I did just check online - someone reported “a distinct carne asada flavor and a creaminess that reminds you of sour cream.” - there you go!

YES!!! - otherwise they’d be “Crispy taco, but just the shell, luv” flavor. :wink:

They encompass the whole crispy taco experience, all while Messi is bedazzling you his piercing stare… 😵‍💫

I did just check online - someone reported “a distinct carne asada flavor and a creaminess that reminds you of sour cream.” - there you go!
I reckon crispy taco but just the shell luv are already a best seller 😂

Had to look up ‘asada’ especially after I read it as “asda flavour” and thought that oh dear, that sounds bad 🤣😂🤣😂

That's quite the marketing fusion. A Mexican staple with an Argentinian athlete...I'd like to be in the board room when they came up with that to see how it was all put together.
That was my first thought when I saw the bag…”What’s that soccer fellow got to do with cheap Mexican-style fast food?”

That's quite the marketing fusion. A Mexican staple with an Argentinian athlete...I'd like to be in the board room when they came up with that to see how it was all put together.
I was just about to say the same. Tacos and Argentinian food are about as close as French and Thai cuisines.
Those board members must have been smoking some funny cigarettes, unless they did the usual brainless thing and thought : "Messi. Latin America. All the same" :eek:

IMG_9587.jpeg

I can just taste those Messi chips now…

IMG_9588.jpeg

Ahhhh, now it get the tie-in, it’s because crispy tacos are…wait for it…messy! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom