Good morning

Curryfiend

Local time
8:02 PM
Bonjour, I'm a newby.
Brit living in France for over 20 years and loving the life.
I enjoy gardening and am especially keen on chilli peppers - I say "keen", I mean obsessed.
I love spicy and exotic food and although I live in the middle of nowhere still manage to create curries and stir fries with the garden produce, particularly courgettes this time of year.
I work with abandoned and traumatised dogs and volunteer for a charitable association.

Welcome to CookingBites from Maidstone, Kent, UK Curryfiend :welcome:. I am also a curry lover as are quite a few others here. Not an easy thing to be in France! But if you can get the spices and grow your own chillies then its possible of course. I seem to recall its almost impossible to find hot chillies on sale in France.

Bonjour and bienvenidos from another Indian food and chile fanatic in Caracas, Venezuela. I'm currently nurturing some Thai chiles, some Scotch bonnet and a few local varieties for good luck.

Bonjour
Another chili lover!
But France has lots of Vietnamese restaurants, so no curry, but definitely some good spicy, though not hot, food to be had.
Me, I like Indian curries, but I do prefer Indonesian and Thai food

Back
Top Bottom