Need your help picking baking dishes

Puggles

Guru
Local time
12:54 PM
I'm going to make a bunch of mini lasagnas in separate dishes and freeze them. If someone here has perfect sized baking dishes that can do that, could you post a link so I can buy them in time for this weekend? Thanks guys.

These might be perfect:

IMG_8945.jpeg
IMG_8946.jpeg
IMG_8947.jpeg

I use them for individual lasagnas and they work really well.

They can go from freezer to oven to table, and they’re broiler-safe as well, up to something like 575F.

I bought mine at TJ Maxx, but the only links I can find include them as part of a set of mixed sizes. You might have better luck.

Staub! Fancy Schmancy! Nice dishes. I'm looking for an 8x8 roaster/bake pan. I should check out their website

Staub! Fancy Schmancy! Nice dishes. I'm looking for an 8x8 roaster/bake pan. I should check out their website
Those things were maybe $8 each at TJ Maxx. I think they’re riding on the cocktails of their big cast iron cousins.

I’ve gotten a lot of decent kitchenware there for not a lot of money.

These might be perfect:

View attachment 117045View attachment 117046View attachment 117047

I use them for individual lasagnas and they work really well.

They can go from freezer to oven to table, and they’re broiler-safe as well, up to something like 575F.

I bought mine at TJ Maxx, but the only links I can find include them as part of a set of mixed sizes. You might have better luck.
Just had a look and they're really cute! £11.50 each here but that's pretty good going for the UK.

Last edited:
I remember seeing them before on another thread, their appeal is increasing but I will be resilient - that utility was a total PITA to clear out and I won't go there again no no no.. on the other hand they'd be perfect for supper in the cinema room and I am collecting up red coloured bits n bobs to fit with the general vibe.. argh get behind thee Satan Tasty Sasty!!!

Back
Top Bottom