Newbie Saying Hi!

TheSoloChef

Local time
9:50 AM
Website
www.thesolochef.co.uk
Just came across this forum and it looks like the place I belong so I've just joined and now I'm saying hi!

Assistant IT Manager by day and amateur cook at night - well, if I dont cook, I'd go hungry! I tend to make most things from scratch as that way I know it's going to be tasty and not full of too much fat, sugar or salt 😎

I'm a dab hand at a Chinese Takeaway style meal (thanks to Kwoklyn Wan's cook books) - if you've never had homemade egg fried rice then you haven't lived!!

Right, that's my introduction over with, now to have a good look around the forum...

:cool:

Welcome to the madhouse :hungry:
You'll come accross a lot of different styles of cooking, locations and personalities

Hi and welcome from another Brit over in Australia now. Also an IT engineer currently doing a Masters course 100% online via satellite bb because I live on a sheep farm!

:welcome:

And apologies if I'm not around much. Week 12 starts tomorrow, then exams.... and we're sure chicks tomorrow as well! (As well as a proctor U block exam at 7:50am!) and my clocks went forward an hour today as well...

Welcome to CB

Back
Top Bottom