The Best Processors, Mixers and Blenders chosen by Chefs

Only American brands are available over here; there's no Magimix, Bamix or Kenwood in sight. Thermomix is eye-wateringly expensive at over 1,000 quid.
Cuisinart are very good indeed and I could probably pick one up for around $150-$200. We've got a Kitchenaid stand mixer, which we use for cakes and bread, and my Cusinart spice grinder is the best I've ever had (I've gone through about half a dozen in the past 25 years, and this one has been with me for 8!).
I'm currently on the lookout for a new processor, so that I can make loads of falafel and vadas. The one I was given last Xmas is, unfortunately, not fast enough and therefore doesn't reduce the chickpeas/split peas to breadcrumb consistency.

Only American brands are available over here; there's no Magimix, Bamix or Kenwood in sight. Thermomix is eye-wateringly expensive at over 1,000 quid.
Cuisinart are very good indeed and I could probably pick one up for around $150-$200. We've got a Kitchenaid stand mixer, which we use for cakes and bread, and my Cusinart spice grinder is the best I've ever had (I've gone through about half a dozen in the past 25 years, and this one has been with me for 8!).
I'm currently on the lookout for a new processor, so that I can make loads of falafel and vadas. The one I was given last Xmas is, unfortunately, not fast enough and therefore doesn't reduce the chickpeas/split peas to breadcrumb consistency.
I remembered you were after one hence the post but not a lot of use if they’re not available in Venezuela 😂
Cuisinart sound a good bet.

Back
Top Bottom