Today’s pics

My iPhone 13 Pro:

View attachment 115098

MrsT’s iPhone 15 Pro, both using the same settings:

View attachment 115099
We've just had to replace my OH's phone because his phone only did 4G data, not 4G data and voice. The 3G network is being repurposed here for 5G and that meant his phone would not be able to make any calls. The deadline has already been extended once to the end of August 2024... so he now had a better phone with a better camera than I do. It's the camera bit in most annoyed about. He can't take decent photos for the life of him.

Far from peaceful here as it hit midnight they went bananas. The Spanish really know how to celebrate life 💃 🕺

The view from my bedroom window last night, well technically the early hours of this morning.

IMG_3239.jpeg

IMG_3241.jpeg

IMG_3260.jpeg

IMG_3238.jpeg
IMG_3261.jpeg

IMG_3248.jpeg

There were plenty more but I didn't grab my phone until then end, first time I've actually enjoyed fireworks!

I think they're celebrating the beginning of the summer season here because there's no official holiday national or regional listed 🤷‍♀️ but then they do seem to break into party mode at the drop of a hat so who knows!

I caught this cheeky little guy yesterday munching on fallen flowers from my hanging basket:
View attachment 115149D
The rabbits did push two of my flowerpots over to get to the blossoms, but I think it scared them enough that they’re now happy to leave them alone, and the flowers have perked right back up.

Walnut on a walnut tree, in the students' dormitory yard nearby.
Somehow, it never ceases to amaze me, to see nature's gifts.
View attachment 115293
You’d be perpetually amazed at my backyard - we have a dozen or more of those along the property line and most folks here consider them a nuisance!

Walnut on a walnut tree, in the students' dormitory yard nearby.
Somehow, it never ceases to amaze me, to see nature's gifts.
View attachment 115293
It's pretty wild, isn't it? How even in the most ordinary, everyday places - like a college dorm, for example - you can stumble upon these little reminders of nature's generosity and beauty. It's kind of amazing when you think about it.

you can stumble upon these little reminders of nature's generosity and beauty.
Exactly! You said it very beautifully!
It also reminded me of my amazement to see gorgeous, perfect poppy flowers, right beside a train rail...literally, underneath the rail...they sprang up!
And millions of other examples, for sure...

Back
Top Bottom