What are you wearing today (2024)?

I’d wear those, and I’m reaching that age where pulled right up over my nips, like that one on the left there, would not be uncalled for….now where are my socks and sandals… :wink:
They are the same outfit/item of clothing - push em down for trousers, pull ‘em up for a dress trouser thingy, win win!

I did yoga this morning in Fishermans trousers (because although they look silly they are perfect for it) and then couldn't be arsed to change so have spent the day not pulling of a grungey hippy look 😆
View attachment 117951
So comfortable I can't rule out buying another pair!!
Oh yer it definitely does not look like this on me?!
Haha, yeah, they look funny, but I agree, they're super comfy!!

Comfy cotton wide leg trousers, comfy wide blouse for errands out and about.

20240902_103525.jpg

I lost quite a bit of hair while I was so ill and it's finally growing back in.
One problem with this: all these little-short hairs all over my head do not want to be tamed!
IMG_4449.JPG

I was rooting around in some drawers and found this hair band that I wore for Halloween last year (along with face makeup to look like a kitty cat).
That does the trick!
DH has dared me to wear this public ... :okay: ...
Moi: can do!
DH: NOOOOOOOO! I was just kidding. PLEASE don't wear that outside of the house.

I
PLEASE don't wear that outside of the house.
An agreement between the two of you is what will indicate...I see the hair looks cute though😍.
My Mom has had very short hair for oh, over 30 years I think...but she never lost it to illness.
You could wear other bands that DH is ok with or a hat, scarf, turban , cap, beret, how do you feel about those?

Timenspace ya know, I've tried adult hair accessories and they just won't stay in my hair.
That kitty cat hair band is meant for kids, those stay well for my baby fine, supper soft hair.
And thank you for the nice compliment.

Back
Top Bottom