Your other hobbies.

This cross-stitch is well-known in my family because it was old enough to vote by the time I finished it. I originally got the kit from my grandmother in 2002ish and finally finished during pandemic lockdowns in 2020.
View attachment 119649
Yeah, I've had a few projects like that. In fact, I've one now. Started my first dollhouse probably around 12 years ago and never finished. It was supposed to be a very nice 2-story cottage. Well, things like wallpaper and lighting have deteriorated so, some got torn out and tossed, some got left, and it's going to be a witches, ghosts, ghouls party house now.

Yeah, I've had a few projects like that. In fact, I've one now. Started my first dollhouse probably around 12 years ago and never finished. It was supposed to be a very nice 2-story cottage. Well, things like wallpaper and lighting have deteriorated so, some got torn out and tossed, some got left, and it's going to be a witches, ghosts, ghouls party house now.
In time for Halloween.. 2030? 😂

for my mom
IMG_4611.JPG

Haha yep…and people ask “hey did you finish that project yet?” and you have to very sheepishly admit that no, you haven’t yet…but you will eventually! (18 years later in my case!)

Back
Top Bottom