Recipe 4-flavour cheesecake

Herbaceous

Local time
2:25 AM
This is an extremely impressive dessert that everyone loves. It will dirty every mixing bowl you own, but it’s worth it. My mother requests the dulce de leche flavour frequently for her birthday. This recipe is adapted from Tasty.

Ingredients:

20 graham crackers, crushed, plus 4 whole crackers
2 tbsp sugar
10 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
2 tablespoons gelatin powder
4 tablespoons water
24 oz (3 bricks) cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
3 cups whipping cream, divided
1/2 tsp vanilla
2/3 cup lemon curd, divided
1/2 cup dulce de leche, warmed, plus more for garnish
1/2 cup nutella
1 tbsp strawberry jam
Fresh strawberries, for garnish
Hazelnut truffles (Ferrero Rocher), for garnish

Directions:

In a large bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Press down firmly to form an even crust.

Break the whole graham crackers in half (so you have 8 squares total) and then firmly push them into the crust in an x shape, dividing the crust into 4 equal sections. Press down with a glass or ramekin so it’s firmly pressed down, and set aside (you can put it in the freezer to help it set).

In a small bowl, combine the gelatin and water and set aside. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Add 2-1/2 cups whipping cream and beat until light and fluffy. Toss the gelatin in the microwave for 15 seconds so it’s liquified, then blend into the batter. Divide the batter equally between 4 bowls.

To the first bowl, whisk in the vanilla and remaining whipping cream.

To the second bowl, whisk in 1/3 cup lemon curd.

To the third bowl, whisk in the dulce de leche.

To the fourth bowl, whisk in the nutella.

Pour each of these batters into one section of the crust. Spoon the strawberry jam onto the plain section, swirl to marble, and garnish with fresh strawberries. Garnish the nutella section with the truffles. Spread the remaining lemon curd carefully over the surface of the lemon section. Dollop some of the extra dulce de leche over that section and swirl to marble.

Chill for at least 4 hours before serving. Serves between 8-12 people (it’s rich!)

IMG_3113.jpeg

This is what your unfilled crust should look like.
IMG_3115.jpeg

The finished product.

This is absolutely stunning. Not only does it look as good as something I'd get at a bakery, but your directions break things down and make it actually seem easy to do. I've never made a cheesecake before, and I certainly wouldn't have jumped into 4 different flavors at once if I had, but now I think I will. I've never had a use for a 9-inch springform pan before, but I literally just ordered one from Amazon after reading your recipe.

Seriously...this is one of the best recipes I've ever seen in my 7 years on this site. Bravo.

This is absolutely stunning. Not only does it look as good as something I'd get at a bakery, but your directions break things down and make it actually seem easy to do. I've never made a cheesecake before, and I certainly wouldn't have jumped into 4 different flavors at once if I had, but now I think I will. I've never had a use for a 9-inch springform pan before, but I literally just ordered one from Amazon after reading your recipe.

Seriously...this is one of the best recipes I've ever seen in my 7 years on this site. Bravo.
I’m blushing…thanks so much, The Late Night Gourmet!

It is not really hard to make - it just takes a lot of dishes. The only really fiddly bit is getting the graham cracker “walls” to stand up properly. I recommend having a few extra crackers on hand in case you accidentally break one while making the walls (this has happened to me once or twice).

Let me know how it turns out!

Back
Top Bottom