Breakfast cereals

Over the past few years my body has decided it isn't keen on wheat, so I can no longer eat wheatabix or shreddies.
I do still have wheat but as little as possible. Also like to mix my cereal, at the moment I have crunchy nut cornflakes and cheerios.

We currently have (opened) Raisin Bran, Team Cheerios (fruit medley, Olympic-themed), Honey Bunches of Oats, Honey O’s, Shredded Wheat ‘n’ Bran, and that Carmella Creeper garbage.

Unopened, we have Honey Bunches of Oats, Golden Grahams, Boo Berry, and Specjal K Strawberry and Vanilla with Yogurty Oat Clusters.

Sometimes I just crave the old pillow sized shredded wheat. Milk and honey warmed up.

Sometimes I just crave the old pillow sized shredded wheat. Milk and honey warmed up.
My favorite cereal is probably the bite-sized shredded wheat, but it’s got to be from Post, because their mini shredded wheat biscuit is very tight and dense, unlike any other manufacturer’s. I like it to be able to soak up all the milk and still stay together.

My favorite cereal is probably the bite-sized shredded wheat, but it’s got to be from Post, because their mini shredded wheat biscuit is very tight and dense, unlike any other manufacturer’s. I like it to be able to soak up all the milk and still stay together.
I loved the original brown sugar flavor when they first came out. But then they got rid of the good brown sugar and kept the boring, same old, same old white frosted.

Seriously, look how green this is:

IMG_9322.jpeg

It mainly smells of sugar and that weird fake green apple odor that you get with those Jolly Rancher candies.

Back
Top Bottom