Everything's better with butter (and garlic)

Been wonderig the same
I can't even get to the "normal" emoticons.
They are greyed out
Any chance you can post a screenshot of what you’re trying to do? I either use the ones included here (from the toolbar), or (more frequently), the ones that pop up on my iPhone when I’m typing.

When I was a teen/early twenties, the go-to dish was Chicken Kiev; a flattened chicken breast filled with butter and garlic, then fried or baked. Does it still exist?
Yes!

1727305482704.png

Meijer

I lived on those when I was single.

Kiev’s are rare to see as they are now called Kyiv’s!
While I appreciate why that happened I find the changing of somethings name quite irritating.
It’s been a while and they show no signs of changing the name back.

Last edited:
Last year Mr SSOAP’s birthday food request was scampi (the fried breaded langoustine type Brits eat)
When I arrived in London back in April, I was absolutely starving - result of not being able to get any breakfast at Lisbon airport and just a miserable biscuit on the flight from Lisbon to Heathrow.
I arrived at my son's place about 2pm, said hello, dumped my suitcases and went straight over the road to the pub for ( yes, you've guessed it) scampi and chips. Yum.

When I arrived in London back in April, I was absolutely starving - result of not being able to get any breakfast at Lisbon airport and just a miserable biscuit on the flight from Lisbon to Heathrow.
I arrived at my son's place about 2pm, said hello, dumped my suitcases and went straight over the road to the pub for ( yes, you've guessed it) scampi and chips. Yum.
Next time ask them to add a kiev 😂

Kiev’s are rare to see as they are now called Kyiv’s!
While I appreciate why that happened I find the changing of somethings name quite irritating.
It’s been a while and they show no signs of changing the name back.
Here in the states they are still Kiev's. No one here would likely bat an eye if they changed the spelling I think. Those things are good!

Back
Top Bottom