Fish on the menu

I have some tuna and salmon for Teppanyaki, really looking forward to that, haven't had tuna in a long time.
I've got some shrimp and scallops to add to it...looking at the time it's already been eaten, I think it was supposed to be lunch and it is dinnertime in the UK now...

I've got some shrimp and scallops to add to it...looking at the time it's already been eaten, I think it was supposed to be lunch and it is dinnertime in the UK now...
Correct it was supposed to be lunch but my youngest didn't surface til really late (too late to do teppanyaki for actual lunch time) so it was moved to later and then after I posted that the eldest announced he's decided to go back to rugby and he would be leaving for training at 6pm.

As Teppenyaki isn't a thing that can be rushed I've now pushed it to Thursday and today was changed to 'Choice Day' so he could choose what and when to eat and digest before doing some strong physical exertion.

This suits me because I'm feeling particularly lazy today and would have had to have done a lot to help with the Teppanyaki, instead I thoroughly enjoyed wasting another day! 😂

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom