Flat bed microwaves

Not sure what you mean by flatbed microwave...

Agree about overcooking.
It has a flat bed and no central turntable.
Like this one.
IMG_2561.jpeg

It has a much much larger capacity and most of them including mine can be used as a traditional oven and grill as well.

I don’t microwave anything that doesn’t get stirred. I never cook veg in it. The only downside I’ve found is I can’t microwave poppadoms in it particularly well.

I can fit three dishes in it at the same time and when you cook at volume that’s really useful.
It’s my second one. I considered switching back to a turntable version when the last one broke because they’re cheaper but for me there are too many disadvantages to the turntable version.

I appreciate you like microwaved veg so it wouldn’t suit you but I’m not a huge microwave veg fan myself so flat bed it is!

It has a much much larger capacity and most of them including mine can be used as a traditional oven and grill as well.

I don’t microwave anything that doesn’t get stirred. I never cook veg in it. The only downside I’ve found is I can’t microwave poppadoms in it particularly well.

I can fit three dishes in it at the same time and when you cook at volume that’s really useful.
It’s my second one. I considered switching back to a turntable version when the last one broke because they’re cheaper but for me there are too many disadvantages to the turntable version.

I appreciate you like microwaved veg so it wouldn’t suit you but I’m not a huge microwave veg fan myself so flat bed it is!

I only like certain vegetables microwaved. Do ready meals work in it?

I only like certain vegetables microwaved. Do ready meals work in it?
Yes very well but I don’t know about all ready meals. I buy a very limited selection due to the coeliacs thing (and a lot of them aren’t nice enough to pay for 😂).
They shower the radiation more efficiently and evenly than the turntable version but there are still a couple of hot spots.

Back
Top Bottom