My diet limitations/choices

You like what you like!

I am a big believer in doing what makes you happy as long as it doesn't negatively effect anyone else.

I am not a picky eater. I enjoy most foods. Of course I have my preferences, but I am willing to try anything twice! You never know if it was cooked the right way the first time.

One of the only foods that I don't like is pineapple. Actually, I can eat it if it is by itself. As soon as it is prepared with anything else, I am out lol.

I used to hate mushrooms. Now I eat them all the time. About 15 years ago I decided to take up cooking as a hobby. I felt that I had to train myself to like mushrooms. There is so much that you can do with them. Over time I prepared them different ways, and kept sampling them. Now they are a favorite dish of mine lol.

All of us are a little be weird. It is what makes the world go round :)

We all have food preferences and dislikes. I'm an omnivore but I can't abide celery in any form or raw carrots even though I eat a lot of veggies and fruits. I don't care for hard liquor although I drink beer and wine. Otherwise I'm up for about anything.

Back
Top Bottom