The CookingBites recipe challenge: cream cheese

Another long investigation of the WWW today. It's always long if you've found a lovely bottle of wine to go with your Camembert au lait crú :laugh: :laugh:
I've got some ideas at last. Yes, finally found something worthy of the challenge ( and which boots me out of my uncreative slumber:D:D
You know, that WWW can mean so many different things...but I figured out you meant the worldwide web.

Another sweet one from me: 4-flavour cheesecake

The first time I ever made this, it was Saturday night, husband was out at a bachelor party, I had a great time messing up the kitchen and I was so proud when it was done!

IMG_3115.jpeg

Here's another offering: Roasted Garlic Cheesecake
This makes a delicious starter. The sweetness of the roasted garlic ( and you can use double the amount if you wish - garlic is good!) with the creaminess of the cream cheese works really well.
I only made half the recipe, so I didn't use the springform pan; I used some moulds that were totally inadequate, but then used a round cutter to make them look nice.
The smoked salmon version is also great.
Roasted garlic cheesecake 1.jpg

I have another challenge entry I want to do but some complications have arisen that might make it difficult for me to get in under the wire. Going to try to get to it tonight or Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom