Afternoon Tea, Anyone?

I’m actually a big fan of GP - she embodies goofy whimsy, and I love that. We need more of that.

I can’t wait to see what she comes up with after that, um, personally-scented candle…maybe a little tin of “These Breath Mints Taste Like My Bottom?” :eek: :laugh:

I’m actually a big fan of GP - she embodies goofy whimsy, and I love that. We need more of that.

I can’t wait to see what she comes up with after that, um, personally-scented candle…maybe a little tin of “These Breath Mints Taste Like My Bottom?” :eek: :laugh:
Her vag steamer was a bit much...

I have no words...
I have a lot more, but like I said, I’m done! :laugh:

Back to afternoon tea…I’d love to have some of those candles to put out for guests and then have them comment how nice it smells:

“What is that? Sandalwood? Is there some jasmine in there? Lavender! It’s lavender, right?!”

“Nope, it’s Gwenyth Paltrow’s <bleep>.”

“Wha…?!?! She’s crazy!”

“Almost as crazy as me paying $75 each for these…but they sure do smell good, and they came with this notarized certificate that says, ‘Yep, it really smells like that, she’s Gwenyth Paltrow, after all.’”

:laugh:

I have a lot more, but like I said, I’m done! :laugh:

Back to afternoon tea…I’d love to have some of those candles to put out for guests and then have them comment how nice it smells:

“What is that? Sandalwood? Is there some jasmine in there? Lavender! It’s lavender, right?!”

“Nope, it’s Gwenyth Paltrow’s <bleep>.”

“Wha…?!?! She’s crazy!”

“Almost as crazy as me paying $75 each for these…but they sure do smell good, and they came with this notarized certificate that says, ‘Yep, it really smells like that, she’s Gwenyth Paltrow, after all.’”

:laugh:
I wonder what the "oo" is for. I get the "GP" of course...

I actually could have posted what I was thinking but didn't want to open that can of...worms.

Candles? Recently bought some tea lights, called ' misty forest', for my boyfriend's upcoming birthday.
They do have a nice scent, can't define it, closest to a nice masculine deodorant...but milder...

My intention was to keep them within budget. The drugstores feature an array of apple/cinnamon, vanilla , berries ones...but I didn't really fancy any of those...

Yes she is.
Shame about the phenomenal amount of misinformation and ‘wellness’ guru bs she pushes.
So bad even NHS execs and docs have become embroiled in it, telling her to check her facts and stop misleading people about their bodies.

Gwyneth Paltrow wins high-profile civil court case against man who claimed she crashed into him while skiing
Yeah, I have no idea what she's blathering about. I don't read or pay attention to her other than her movies.

Back
Top Bottom