Cooking addict from Bosnia

Reggiechefs

Local time
7:53 PM
Hello chefs,

My name is Almir, Im 47 years old and Im cooking addict. Im sorry that I give myself permission and freedom to introduce as addict but i am. Also, cooking is home sanctuary and escape into the world of tastes and smells as an energy shield from harsh reality.

Im father of two, husband of one, profession of many. Love to cook, gardening, photography, designing (clothing, functional products and conceptual solutions).

Except Im cooking addict im also eating addict, cant stop it :). Lately I very much like sweets, and all, without criteria. Never like it but from my 30s just throwing into the tummy.

Why here, why not in my speaking environment? I will have many typos here but doesn't matter- its more fun and challenging.

To summarize: I am looking for a way to raise the enjoyment of creating tasty, healthy and nutritional dishes to the highest level available and in this way increase the enjoyment through the social process of development.

Hi, Almir! Welcome from Ohio US! 👋 You should be a good fit here.

Hi Almir! I'm just a good home cook and not a chef. Looking forward to seeing your food photos and reading about your cooking experiences. Welcome from Ohio USA!

Hi Almir! I'm just a good home cook and not a chef. Looking forward to seeing your food photos and reading about your cooking experiences. Welcome from Ohio USA!
Hi jas_oh1, Im also home cook and want my self to be clear if I did not well introduce myself. Its just my nick having chef included and Im not. Im chef litlebit self parody joking around- Im like chef in development- wannabe . Im sorry if I disappointed you.
Thank you for welcoming greetings!

My first recipe does not have very nice photos I admit- so dont expect that much in first post. I hope will be better each time- I promise.

Hi jas_oh1, Im also home cook and want my self to be clear if I did not well introduce myself. Its just my nick having chef included and Im not. Im chef litlebit self parody joking around- Im like chef in development- wannabe . Im sorry if I disappointed you.

My first recipe does not have very nice photos I admit- so dont expect that much in first post. I hope will be better each time- I promise.
No worries, I just noticed you addressed us as chefs and didn't want to misrepresent myself. Your intro was fine! Photos improve with practice!

My first recipe does not have very nice photos I admit- so dont expect that much in first post. I hope will be better each time I promise.
Welcome. I'm sorry to say that this forum won't do anything to reverse your addiction.
Thank you blades, I count on it but if you think about my sweets addiction my intention is to enhance more quality of my salty dishes so that naturally decrease sweets craving. I think its just a matter of balance of carbs, proteins, minerals, oils, vitamins...and creativity to make it more desirable to fill energy, building, repair and health protection neads and expectations.

Welcome to Cookingbites, Almir!
I'm also a passionate home cook, although I do get hauled into professional cooking brigades from time to time, just to help out.
There are hundreds of recipes on here and, if you have a sweet tooth, you'll probably enjoy this forum: Sweets & Desserts.
( Just click on the link to see the recipes).

Welcome to Cookingbites, Almir!
I'm also a passionate home cook, although I do get hauled into professional cooking brigades from time to time, just to help out.
There are hundreds of recipes on here and, if you have a sweet tooth, you'll probably enjoy this forum: Sweets & Desserts.
( Just click on the link to see the recipes).
Thank you karadekoolaid,
Thank you on warm welcome. This is just a expected beautiful comunity of passionate cooks, no matter on what level, we can all create vibrant interaction. Actuality Im sweet tooth that want to revert to salty tooth as was sometimes before been :) but until that day comes, ouch, I will gladly jump to that clickable link :).

My first recipe does not have very nice photos I admit- so dont expect that much in first post. I hope will be better each time I promise.

Thank you blades, I count on it but if you think about my sweets addiction my intention is to enhance more quality of my salty dishes so that naturally decrease sweets craving. I think its just a matter of balance of carbs, proteins, minerals, oils, vitamins...and creativity to make it more desirable to fill energy, building, repair and health protection neads and expectations.
Keep us up to date about what you are doing in the kitchen.

Keep us up to date about what you are doing in the kitchen.
This is from yesterday cooking if can point link: Thread 'Omach (foglie di fico)' Recipe - Omach (foglie di fico)
Fig leaf is very healthy and I get interested this summer by walking around its tree and wanted to make something of that aroma in kitchen, researching and...voila.

Fig leaves are rich in antioxidants and fiber. Among other things, they contain vitamins A, B1 and B2 and the minerals calcium, iron, manganese, phosphorus, potassium and sodium. Help with diabetes and triglyceride regulation, urinary and digestive tract problems... and wonderful Mediterranean aroma.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom