What made you smile recently (2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1z.jpg

It looks really good in orange, but I haven't seen any on the road. They may be hard to find.

View attachment 106108

CD

It looks really good in orange, but I haven't seen any on the road. They may be hard to find.

View attachment 106108

CD
I would've loved to have gotten one in this color, but there was none available. Besides, this year's Kia Souls in orange, you can only get it with the moon roof, & I don't want that feature. :ninja:

The one that you see in this pic is the one that I bought & paid for. It's MINE now!! I'm now waiting for it to be set up for a state inspection, license plates & insurance!! Either this coming Saturday or the next, I'll be picking it up from the dealer!! I've always wanted a Kia Soul, either new or used!!! I'm a happy camper now!!! I just can't wait! Can't believe how quiet the engine is!!!! This is the only one that the dealer had. :whistling:
Kia Soul 2013 in Moss Green. 2.jpg

Last edited:
The one that you see in this pic is the one that I bought & paid for. It's MINE now!! I'm now waiting for it to be set up for a state inspection, license plates & insurance Either this coming Saturday or the next, I'll be picking it up from the dealer!! I've always wanted a Kia Soul, either new or used!!! I'm a happy camper now!!! I just can't wait! Can't believe how quiet the engine is!!!! :whistling:
View attachment 106255
Congrats! It’s always fun getting a new car!

Thanks, TastyReuben!! Well, it's not new, but it's new to me!!! First Kia Soul that I've ever owned!! Couldn't afford a new one, so I settled on getting one that's used!! I plan to mainly just do city driving with it. Highway once in a while!! :whistling:

I'm happy for you!

BTW, I don't buy new cars anymore. They lose too much value in the first year or two.

CD

I'm happy for you!

BTW, I don't buy new cars anymore. They lose too much value in the first year or two.

CD
Thanks again! Actually, the first time that you drive it off dealership property, the value starts to depreciate somewhat rapidly. :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom