What made you smile recently (2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love petrol engines but owning an electric Harley and having test driven a Tesla the experience totally changes your mind, not on the environmental arguments but purely from a powerful super fun ride/drive that blows petrol engines out of the water.
Saying no to them is like saying you’’d rather stick with a steam engine than try combustion.

I could never buy a Tesla now, with what Elon Musk is doing lately, but this Polestar is pretty impressive from a performance point of view.

CD

I could never buy a Tesla now, with what Elon Musk is doing lately, but this Polestar is pretty impressive from a performance point of view.

CD
Elon Musk is a major minus for sales of his own cars isn’t he! I enjoyed it soooo much but still can’t shake the ”I can’t it’s Elon Musk“ thoughts!

Screenshot_20231123-200540_Facebook.jpg

I love petrol engines but owning an electric Harley and having test driven a Tesla the experience totally changes your mind, not on the environmental arguments but purely from a powerful super fun ride/drive that blows petrol engines out of the water.
Saying no to them is like saying you’d rather stick with a steam engine than try combustion.

And what's wrong with steam engines?? :)

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom