What made you smile recently (2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20230421-161340_Twitter.jpg

So Mr. OH said, "Stewie is out back looking for his peanut butter sandwich." I came and looked out the door and he was on the other side of the yard. I quickly slapped some peanut butter in a slice of bread and folded it, then went to the door and called, "Stewie!" He came high-tailing it across the yard (he moves pretty fast for a chubby boy) and up on the deck. I threw him his sandwich and he sat up on his haunches and ate it, all the while I stood there telling him what a good boy he is, LOL. I know my neighbors think I am nuts!

20230422_153149.jpg
20230422_152955.jpg

Last edited:
Funny, this just hit me... when I first met my now husband, that's exactly what I told him, well, the last line anyways ... :laugh:

Now that's a great cone on line if I ever heard one. :laugh:

I met MrsT in the dairy section of the grocery store. She was standing in front of me, blocking the shelf.

When she finally moved, I said “Nice, butt-”

“I know I should be angry, but thank you. Not so bad yourself!”

“-er,” I finished, and reached for the Land O’ Lakes.

:laugh:

I met MrsT in the dairy section of the grocery store. She was standing in front of me, blocking the shelf.

When she finally moved, I said “Nice, butt-”

“I know I should be angry, but thank you. Not so bad yourself!”

“-er,” I finished, and reached for the Land O’ Lakes.

:laugh:
I'd like to hear/read what happened next?

Well, that’s just a joke, playing off the “Nice butt” comment.

We actually met at a restaurant-bar, when my friend was going on a first date with her friend, and both were nervous, so she brought her and he brought me.
So your friend and her friend didn't click I'm guessing, but you and MrsT did (obviously).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom