What made you smile recently (2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many dates did it take?
Let’s see…we first went out in February, but we didn’t become a couple until probably April or so. We were always going on big group dates and we’d just end up together.

Then, a friend of mine asked what our status was, because he was going to ask her out if we weren’t “together,” so that’s when that happened.

Then we got engaged the following February, and married a little over a year after that.

Why I always wear a dressing gown when Merlot settles on my lap of an evening.

Screenshot_20230423_180400_Instagram.jpg

When we still had the pugs in my avatar the smallest fawn one used to love grabbing the black one's "appendages" (while he still had them) when they were playing chase. They were pretty big and prominent for his size. Funnily enough he never cried or yelped so either dog boys aren't as sensitive as humans or she wasn't biting down.

When we still had the pugs in my avatar the smallest fawn one used to love grabbing the black one's "appendages" (while he still had them) when they were playing chase. They were pretty big and prominent for his size. Funnily enough he never cried or yelped so either dog boys aren't as sensitive as humans or she wasn't biting down.
If dogs are like humans at all (humanization of pets LOL), then perhaps there is a bit of S&M going on there...just sayin'.

So she was the one who proposed?
It was more of a mutual agreement. I don’t think I’ve really touched on it here before (or maybe I have), but in different circumstances, we would have been fine just continuing the way we were, but I was military and had orders, and Uncle Sugar doesn’t pay for girlfriends, so off to the church we went.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom