What made you smile recently (2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midhusbands.jpg

David Tennant was my favorite Doctor...

View attachment 103453

CD

Anybody see the news that David Tennant is coming back as the 14th Doctor? Per DT, he will be the same in face and form, but different in personality.

I watched the 50th anniversary episode, Day of The Doctor, last night. It starred David Tennant, Matt Smith and John Hurt, as The War Doctor. It also starred Billie Piper, who played the companion Rose at one point, but who is playing The Moment, a sentient total annihilation WMD in this episode. The episode aired in 2013 during Matt Smith's tenure. QE1 was also married to David Tennant's Doctor in this episode. It was quite an episode.

Anybody see the news that David Tennant is coming back as the 14th Doctor? Per DT, he will be the same in face and form, but different in personality.
Yes, definitely, it’s the big story because…well, I’m not spoiling anything. Let’s just say, it’s happening, and everyone is highly anticipating how it’s going to be handled.

I believe it is referring to the "punk rocker" dad being old. Rock's daughter was probably taking a little shot at her drummer father by sending him that image. :wink:

CD

The word "punk" I remember from the late 70s but I don't think that we used to hang them (although I wouldn't necessarily object to some - obviously not Debbie Harry though).

And if "punks" are old, what the hell am I?

The word "punk" I remember from the late 70s but I don't think that we used to hang them (although I wouldn't necessarily object to some - obviously not Debbie Harry though).

And if "punks" are old, what the hell am I?
To "hang" means to spend time together(To hang out).....as Casey said, she is poking fun at me and other men my age who once were considered as wild, spontaneous and non conforming are now, ironically, very much the opposite...and, when you are in your twenties like my daughter, guys like me are considered well on our way to being "over the hill".

Now "Over the hill" means.........:wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom