What made you smile recently (2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When my parents passed last year, I got the enviable job of cleaning out the house.
I found bottles of beer (hidden in the garage) from 2012.
Orange Marmalade from 2016.
Tins of mandarin segments from 2009.
Custard powder from 2014.
The marmalade was probably all right, although there were 10 jars of the stuff, so I dumped the oldest and kept 1 jar from 2021.
The rest went OUT!

humor18.jpg

When my parents passed last year, I got the enviable job of cleaning out the house.
I found bottles of beer (hidden in the garage) from 2012.
Orange Marmalade from 2016.
Tins of mandarin segments from 2009.
Custard powder from 2014.
The marmalade was probably all right, although there were 10 jars of the stuff, so I dumped the oldest and kept 1 jar from 2021.
The rest went OUT!

With my parent's house, it was papers. Banker's boxes full of papers. My dad had tax files dating back to 1993, including years of my grandfathers taxes. My grandfather died 20 years ago. I loaded a full size Chevy pickup truck with boxes of files to take to the shredding facility. It cost me over 300-bucks to have it all shredded.

CD

And he apparently can't help but continue to lie. He made a statement along the lines of he still believed all the claims of the election being stolen in Georgia, yet, he has already admitted that he made false statements about those 2 poor poll workers. For those that don't know, they are 2 black women, mother and daughter, and he accused them of passing thumb drives about like illegal drugs and pulling out false ballots from suitcases under the tables. They pretty much had to go into hiding because of all the threats made by Trump supporters, and their lives were totally disrupted.

On his arrest papers in Atlanta, Trump listed himself as 6-foot-3, and 215 pounds.

Here is a photo of Pittsburgh Steelers Quarterback Kenny Pickett, who is 6-foot-3, and 220 pounds. Wow, they look like twin brothers, don't they? :laugh: Well, Kenny needs to lose 5 pounds to be as svelte as DJT.

1692921947976.png

CD

On his arrest papers in Atlanta, Trump listed himself as 6-foot-3, and 215 pounds.

Here is a photo of Pittsburgh Steelers Quarterback Kenny Pickett, who is 6-foot-3, and 220 pounds. Wow, they look like twin brothers, don't they? :laugh: Well, Kenny needs to lose 5 pounds to be as svelte as DJT.

View attachment 104076

CD
Hair: blonde strawberry wtf?

I laughed at that

Russ

View attachment 104076

CD

Maybe he transposed the numbers, or maybe it's because muscle weighs more than FAT! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom