What made you smile recently (2024)?

Screenshot_20240907-183631_Facebook.jpg

This struck my funny-bone this afternoon:

I had some errands to run and had left the last load of bed sheets to be washed on the floor in the laundry room, figured I'd get to it later on.

The sweet man that my dearest husband is, decided he'd help me out.
He put that load of sheets into the HE electric washing machine along with an ENTIRE CUPFUL of laundry soap!

All-Laundry-Detergent.jpg

(photo credit All Laundry Detergent, this is the brand that I buy)

You're only suppose to use a bit of the liquid detergent!!! I have a permanent marker line on that cap as to how much soap to put in ...

We're now on rinse & spin cycle #8 ... looks about right now.
We will, I repeat, we will have the cleanest bed sheets you'll ever see!!!
:roflmao:

A pigeon landed on the outside window bank of our biggest room this morning.
Probably thinking, what are these shadows and eyes behind a glass panel? Get outside, get outside!

I did feed all the passer by birds previously with some unsalted corn crackers. Maybe he was just saying: More, lady, more, ya know how many of us there aare?😆

This struck my funny-bone this afternoon:

I had some errands to run and had left the last load of bed sheets to be washed on the floor in the laundry room, figured I'd get to it later on.

The sweet man that my dearest husband is, decided he'd help me out.
He put that load of sheets into the HE electric washing machine along with an ENTIRE CUPFUL of laundry soap!

View attachment 118282
(photo credit All Laundry Detergent, this is the brand that I buy)

You're only suppose to use a bit of the liquid detergent!!! I have a permanent marker line on that cap as to how much soap to put in ...

We're now on rinse & spin cycle #8 ... looks about right now.
We will, I repeat, we will have the cleanest bed sheets you'll ever see!!!
:roflmao:
*OP's Note: the after this happened, we got a notice from the Water Company - we'd gone well over our limit in usage :roflmao:
YA DON'T SAY!!!

1 new, 1 semi new word, taught by my student: Sigma=great. Scibidi= lousy.
(Scibidi was mentioned at this forum too😊, so I had the better feeling of at least having heard of it))

Back
Top Bottom