What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today (2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the dayum forum software won't let me post a reply to K-Girl's post, no matter how I re-word it, so hopefully this works.

1700354903695.png

CD

Well, the dayum forum software won't let me post a reply to K-Girl's post, no matter how I re-word it, so hopefully this works.

View attachment 107228

CD
RIGHT?! Dunno 🤷‍♀️ but it was tasty.
I hadn't thought that it would be so gigantic and bought two, but ya know, it won't go to waste.
DH was none to happy with me when he saw the MJCC bill for this haul, but then when I handed him his plate this afternoon, it all melted away!
"WOW! That was so good, we haven't had that in a long time! I'm glad you bought this for us." 🦸‍♀️
We use to get pop-up stores here in Cowboyville Arizona USA, but not in the past, oh, maybe 3-4 years, so I said to myself..."Merry Christmas to us" 🤶

1kg of raspberries. Straight to the freezer though. I'm still eating the ones I picked 2 days ago.

20231123_180819.jpg

I also noticed that my favourite variety of which I planted only last year, actually has fruit setting on it as well. It's a variety that grows on the previous year's canes so I want expecting fruit this season. 😋

1kg of raspberries. Straight to the freezer though. I'm still eating the ones I picked 2 days ago.

View attachment 107349

I also noticed that my favourite variety of which I planted only last year, actually has fruit setting on it as well. It's a variety that grows on the previous year's canes so I want expecting fruit this season. 😋
We have new ones wife bought ages ago. Unsure of type?? Still a week or so from ripening.

Russ

I see you bought a couple bottles of certain hangover.

CD
Here’s what being together 35 years gets you:

“Ok, I’m headin’ out. Text me if you think of something you want.”

A couple of hours later, the phone dings, incoming text from MrsT.

“Get p snaps and the medicine, please! Thanks 😘

…and I knew exactly what “p snaps and the medicine” referred to - peppermint schnapps and Jäegermeister! :okay:

Here’s what being together 35 years gets you:

“Ok, I’m headin’ out. Text me if you think of something you want.”

A couple of hours later, the phone dings, incoming text from MrsT.

“Get p snaps and the medicine, please! Thanks 😘

…and I knew exactly what “p snaps and the medicine” referred to - peppermint schnapps and Jäegermeister! :okay:

The medicine pmsl

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom