Full English Breakfast

baked garlic bread
Ooh yes! We had a version of that while studying in Munich, Germany. We'd buy it frozen, and heat it up in the microwave...but you gave me an excellent idea, I could do a proper, homemade...

All I can think now is how I can include fried bread kn any of my meals.😊

Ooh yes! We had a version of that while studying in Munich, Germany. We'd buy it frozen, and heat it up in the microwave...but you gave me an excellent idea, I could do a proper, homemade...

All I can think now is how I can include fried bread kn any of my meals.😊
Sandwiches. I always toast the sandwich bread. Panini. Garlic croutons in your tossed salad. The list of cooked bread is nearly endless.

Fried bread:

IMG_9353.jpeg

My wife turned 65 last week so we booked a big house in takamatua 1 he away neat akaroa.
I took a gulln bottle of tequila to celebrate. Caseydag would have been pleased. 10 of us we drunk lots of booze and had a good time.
Cooked brekky was
1 kg bacon 24 eggs cooked shrooms chipolatas half sliced and fried tomatoes and toast.
Great cooked brekky. All enjoyed .
As an aside my wife can retire if she wants but she hoonh to work for a few years yet.
She is entitled to our super (oap) approx 700 fortnight.

Russ

My wife turned 65 last week so we booked a big house in takamatua 1 he away neat akaroa.
I took a gulln bottle of tequila to celebrate. Caseydag would have been pleased. 10 of us we drunk lots of booze and had a good time.
Cooked brekky was
1 kg bacon 24 eggs cooked shrooms chipolatas half sliced and fried tomatoes and toast.
Great cooked brekky. All enjoyed .
As an aside my wife can retire if she wants but she hoonh to work for a few years yet.
She is entitled to our super (oap) approx 700 fortnight.

Russ
Big milestones that require big applause!
Congrats 🥳
Not so sure about the waiting to retire thing but apart from that it sounds superb!

Back
Top Bottom