Outdoor Kitchen

Yes thankyou. That’s on the list.
Going to try and get the necessary wire first so it can be buried in the concrete where it will have to be raised up at one end (we’re on a slope).
We are lucky at our last place to have outside sockets and a proper bar area, pizza oven the works. Sadly no more. I usually just cook on the veranda here, gas BBQ or I get the gas camping stove out on the table. If I want electricity I have to run an outdoor 25m extension lead from the garage... it's the one we use for the water pump if we use it. It's a pain, which is why I thought about it. I miss those 2 outdoor sockets we had. And the pizza oven, it was fantastic, hand built with a pump... wood burning stove...

I looked at building a wood fired pizza oven, but decided against it.
It's just me, so a bit of overkill and you need to start heating it way in advance. Too much planning
I use an uuni (now ooni) instead.
One day I will go for a fixed proper pizza oven, either made into a termite mound or on a wheelbarrow.
Maybe
Someday

It's just me, so a bit of overkill and you need to start heating it way in advance. Too much planning
One day I will go for a fixed proper pizza oven, either made into a termite mound or on a wheelbarrow.
Maybe
Someday
The rental property came with one. There's photos on here somewhere... back at least 7 years mind you!

Pizza Ovens

A very old photo of it before we got the pump working.

Maybe
Someday
If I’m honest I’m not really too keen on the idea of standing in front of a blast furnace with a pizza peel turning pizza for my whole family.

Outdoor kitchen table ordered from Etsy so fingers crossed.
Arriving this Thursday. Went for the 7ft version with a central shelf.
Excited 👏

IMG_2582.jpeg

Someone’s nicely varnished version.
IMG_2585.jpeg

I skipped the free engraving because I honestly couldn’t think of anything I wanted on there! Plus on the 7ft table the engraving is off set and I couldn’t handle that! 😂

It’s pressure treated spruce but I will be giving it a good soak in wood preservative before it goes outside.
Then maybe lacquer it but I’m not in anyway recovered from the prolonged traumas of doing my sons dining table yet.. so maybe not 😂

Good price for a solid object with free delivery.

Back
Top Bottom