The CookingBites recipe challenge: garlic

Status
Not open for further replies.
If work and other stuff needing to be done permits, I would love to participate. Love garlic. What a good ingredient!

When I saw it declared, I thought, hmm, this might be a challenge for savoury dishes only...

And then turmeric and garlic ice cream popped out in here, wow...what an amazing culinary world.

Is it really sweet and garlicky? I mean why not...😋
I remember reading about a savory ice cream shop, in NY, possibly, with flavors like bacon, pizza etc...very interesting concept...

Got a quick entry ready:
Recipe - Tzatziki my way
Stokbrood tzatziki.jpg

If work and other stuff needing to be done permits, I would love to participate. Love garlic. What a good ingredient!

When I saw it declared, I thought, hmm, this might be a challenge for savoury dishes only...

And then turmeric and garlic ice cream popped out in here, wow...what an amazing culinary world.

Is it really sweet and garlicky? I mean why not...😋
I remember reading about a savory ice cream shop, in NY, possibly, with flavors like bacon, pizza etc...very interesting concept...
Yes! It had honey in it too, it wasn't hugely garlic forward but the turmeric was.

Here comes my first option.Spaghetti Aglio e Olio
This is an incredibly tasty dish, considering it only has three ingredients: pasta, garlic and oil . I like to add some hot peppers and parsley to mine, but it's not really necessary. This is one of those comfort foods that can be put together in (literally) 15 minutes, and once again, the glorious simplicity of this Italian dish (simple like cacio e pepe, carbonara, peperonata, etc.) makes you wonder "why didn't I think of that??"
Spaghetti aglio e olio 3.jpg

Here comes my first option.Spaghetti Aglio e Olio
This is an incredibly tasty dish, considering it only has three ingredients: pasta, garlic and oil . I like to add some hot peppers and parsley to mine, but it's not really necessary. This is one of those comfort foods that can be put together in (literally) 15 minutes, and once again, the glorious simplicity of this Italian dish (simple like cacio e pepe, carbonara, peperonata, etc.) makes you wonder "why didn't I think of that??"View attachment 114223
You beat me to it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom