The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had my hair cut from shoulder length to just below the ears, it was messy and uncontrollable.

Meanwhile, a box of wine has arrived. What we need is...

british_duck_wine_opener.jpg

According to the BBC weather app it was supposed to be raining today so I didn't put any washing out, they were wrong #wasteofagooddryingday :mad: although to be fair according to rainy days it is pouring down :o_o:

My husband put a joint of lamb in the oven at gas mark 1 and a bit for 4 hours, it will be served with roasties and mixed greens :hungry:

The forecast here for yesterday was rain and thunderstorms with a 90% chance of 5-10mm of rain (a reasonable amount). We got that 10% of 00mm....
Today is forecast to be sunny. It is. So the washing is in the washing machine and will be on the line by 1pm. It will be dry by 2pm but I'll leave it a touch longer before getting it in.

My 3 new chooks arrive on Wednesday all being well. They are ex-rescue chooks so may lay the odd egg here and there, but probably won't. Chooks are a social bunch and really need more than 2 in a flock, hence getting some that won't lay eggs too often. But we are down to 3 eggs in the fridge today... and the layer expected to lay today has already lain, so we won't get anymore until tomorrow when we should get 2 more.... over to beans and tvp for protein today... a vegan day for a change.

Earlier this evening I saw our cat playing with a spider, I thought-great no doubt I will find it first thing tomorrow morning, then I remembered my husband is up and about first tomorrow so hopefully he will find it and remove it from the premises, I have a really bad phobia of those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom