The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skippy, I believe was a wallaby. I have them here, but it was a 'roo that was watching me... Mind you with them about, I know there are no foxes around, so I'm now back inside getting warm again and the flock is out free-ranging and very shortly I will go out with the laptop and sit outside and then get around to the 'orrible task of cleaning up after the fox visit (he stashed the body and came back for it in the night). All 4 attacks have started between 8:30am and 9am. Quite a small and interesting time window when you think about it.

Skippy, I believe was a wallaby. I have them here, but it was a 'roo that was watching me... Mind you with them about, I know there are no foxes around, so I'm now back inside getting warm again and the flock is out free-ranging and very shortly I will go out with the laptop and sit outside and then get around to the 'orrible task of cleaning up after the fox visit (he stashed the body and came back for it in the night). All 4 attacks have started between 8:30am and 9am. Quite a small and interesting time window when you think about it.
Not as odd as you may think. They adapt fairly fast to a change in their food supply.

I was just thinking that "Skippy the Bush Kangaroo" was an odd name for a wallaby!

Well, that is the Aussies for you :rolleyes:

To be fair when we were over there almost 9 years ago now, everyone we met was lovely so I mean no ill will :happy:

I am curled up on the sofa drinking tea and eating dark chocolate digestives in the hope it makes me feel better.

I am curled up on the sofa drinking tea and eating dark chocolate digestives in the hope it makes me feel better.
Maybe go to your 'happy place' too!
15910.gif

I will be so glad when they stop shocking our water. I am sensitive to the chemicals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom