The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yuck. :sick:

I ran out of milk (changing the subject from clothes shopping - which I hate). As my OH was out, I rang and asked him to buy some more on his way home. He remembered too, but the local mini supermarket was doing a promo on a new brand - someone giving all the reasons why he should buy it and saying that it was selling at a wonderfully low price.

Now OH doesn't drink milk, in fact he doesn't like, unless it's needed in something we're eating, so to him it made no difference. He bought it, thinking of me without milk for my tea. :ohmy:

Being in France I drink UHT milk, far cheaper than pasteurised milk here. Well the one he got says it's semi skimmed which is fine, what I usually have, but it's not UHT but doesn't taste like UK milk either. It's has the most awful taste:thumbsdown: Thankfully OH has promised to get me some real milk in the morning. :)

Gave me nasty shock when I had my first mug. :unsure:
I like your husband don't drink milk but my husband does. If I had to pick him up milk, I would get the brand he likes. He can tell the difference between the various brands.

Oh yuck. :sick:

I ran out of milk (changing the subject from clothes shopping - which I hate). As my OH was out, I rang and asked him to buy some more on his way home. He remembered too, but the local mini supermarket was doing a promo on a new brand - someone giving all the reasons why he should buy it and saying that it was selling at a wonderfully low price.

Now OH doesn't drink milk, in fact he doesn't like, unless it's needed in something we're eating, so to him it made no difference. He bought it, thinking of me without milk for my tea. :ohmy:

Being in France I drink UHT milk, far cheaper than pasteurised milk here. Well the one he got says it's semi skimmed which is fine, what I usually have, but it's not UHT but doesn't taste like UK milk either. It's has the most awful taste:thumbsdown: Thankfully OH has promised to get me some real milk in the morning. :)

Gave me nasty shock when I had my first mug. :unsure:
Sterilised by any chance?

Making a comeback in places.

My OH has appalling manflu, goo is oozing from his face, he sounds like Barry White he is so gruff. We were supposed to be going out this evening to see Glenn Tilbrook (Squeeze) but he is too poorly to go and I don't feel too good myself so a quiet night in. Glenn's accoustic version of labelled with love is very moving.

My OH has appalling manflu, goo is oozing from his face, he sounds like Barry White he is so gruff. We were supposed to be going out this evening to see Glenn Tilbrook (Squeeze) but he is too poorly to go and I don't feel too good myself so a quiet night in. Glenn's accoustic version of labelled with love is very moving.

Keep your distance from OH - you don't want to catch it!

Apparently it may well exist, according to Wikipedia!!
The nationally acclaimed Man Flu site offers help and advice for the poor victims of Man Flu, support for carers and dispells the myths behind the illness.
manflu.info/

My girls has their whining and pleading to my heart down to a tee. It is getting to me. They want out of their pen to free-range (this 'pen' is over 200m squared for 5 chickens and a rooster). They will then come and whine on the veranda wanting to be fed despite the auto-feeder being in their pen.
Somehow I had though chickens went cluck all the time. Whine, whine, whine is like having 5 kids... crap how the blazes did that happen! Add one on for the rooster and one on for the OH and that makes 7! <mad>

That sounds like a big area.
And they would rather be handfed than eat out of a feeder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom