The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? :scratchhead: The blue egg is on the left.
Just seeing if you were paying attention at the back there... :whistling:

Anyway I am dyslexic and right is on the left, left is in the middle and the middle is at the front!
Seriously after turning right on my L plate test (and something similar on my first police advanced level driving test), I was asked to stop. I had to explain I was dyslexic and went through life with my side, your side or passenger side drivers side and when I am giving directions, you always go with what my hand is doing, not what I am telling you. After that we moved over to hand signals and passenger side, drivers side... and there were no more problems. I just can't tell left from right, right from left, I muddle numbers left, right and center and when I start mixing more than 3 words in a sentence when speaking, it is time to stop me from driving anymore that day and sit me down doing nothing. I frequently switch 2 words in a sentence, so having the vase in the flowers rather than the flowers in the vase is pretty normal here. It is when I have said something like this "Tomorrow I went to the shops to see if I could get those dried meal for tonight's evening limes" that problems are afoot big time. Even I have to stop and work out what I have said. I usually finish with "or any variation of those words that makes more sense..." :scratchhead:

Last edited:
Now I do.
Good, I'm keeping the big one. Holds 12,847.69 litres, an equivalent of 54,304 cups of coffee
6c4c7f0e5c66e80d60c9c1716d256fd4.jpg

Last edited:
If it weren't for you I would have kept them all. Thank you.
Anything other items I can help you with? :D I need help with my mountains of clothes. I managed two fill two sack loads last week and take them to the clothes bank. That was just a gnat's bite...

Anything other items I can help you with? :D I need help with my mountains of clothes. I managed two fill two sack loads last week and take them to the clothes bank. That was just a gnat's bite...
Not at the moment. Clothes is one thing I don't have many of.
7 pair of out of the house pants. About 12 short sleeve outside the house shirts. About as many long sleeve shirts. 8 bras. Several pair of panties.
Inside the house clothes. 8 tshirts, 5 sweat pants, 4 pair of shorts and about a half a dozen sweat shirts.

Not at the moment. Clothes is one thing I don't have many of.
7 pair of out of the house pants. About 12 short sleeve outside the house shirts. About as many long sleeve shirts. 8 bras. Several pair of panties.
Inside the house clothes. 8 tshirts, 5 sweat pants, 4 pair of shorts and about a half a dozen sweat shirts.
You have more bras than me at any rate... No skirts? No dresses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom