The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been informed by my OH that I only snore whilst I am falling asleep. Once I am asleep, I don't actually snore. (this is one of my medical conditions playing up!)
Sadly he is the exact opposite! (and he does have a snoring condition).

So I snore whilst I am falling asleep and wake myself up. If I get to sleep, he snores and wakes me up... No wonder I am exhausted!

I snore because my nasal cavities haven't formed properly and I am naturally snuffly partly due to that and apparently due to some items of food and drink which can trigger the body to produce excess mucus (sorry).

Husband is still poorly and I now have a cold! Great :mad:

We both need to take some time off, been working flat out since August (apart from our weekend in Bilbao) just need a long weekend to rest up.

In the supermarket this morning was a mum in jeans, top, slippers and dressing gown, looked like her kids were in their pj's as well. Different generation I suppose as my mum would never have gone out in anything like that so I find it very strange that women don't think twice about it.

In the supermarket this morning was a mum in jeans, top, slippers and dressing gown, looked like her kids were in their pj's as well. Different generation I suppose as my mum would never have gone out in anything like that so I find it very strange that women don't think twice about it.

If you are young you can get away with all sorts - but if I was to pitch up in Tesco's dressed like that they'd probably call security!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom