The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have more bras than me at any rate... No skirts? No dresses?
One dress, 2 skirts, 2 dress shirts.
I have a hard time finding bras so when I found these I grabbed 2 in each color. 2 black, 2 white, 2 beige, 2 silver.
Oh and most of the clothes are either hand me downs or old. I hate shopping for clothes.

One dress, 2 skirts, 2 dress shirts.
I have a hard time finding bras so when I found these I grabbed 2 in each color. 2 black, 2 white, 2 beige, 2 silver.
Oh and most of the clothes are either hand me downs or old. I hate shopping for clothes.
Makes sense. I have problems finding bras that fit too. I have only three! But... I don't know what a 'dress shirt' is!
When you say silver, do you really mean silver?

Makes sense. I have problems finding bras that fit too. I have only three! But... I don't know what a 'dress shirt' is!
When you say silver, do you really mean silver?
Dress shirt would be a very nice shirt. Usually worn with slacks or skirts or suits.
What would that be called across the pond.
More gray then silver on the bra. It is not shiny.

I've had to close my windows as well but only because the wind had gotten up so much it had just used the kitchen blind to move a thick glass kilner jar full of 1kg of sugar to the floor. It cleared various other items to the floor as well! It's around 13C outside at the moment which is rather warm of late!

On another note, I have been sitting here quietly since 4am thinking it's only 2hrs until I can make a latte coffee without disturbing my oh because his alarm clock goes off at 6am when he gets up. Just realised that this is not the case today (or infact any other weekend) because today is a Saturday and he doesn't get up until he wakes at around 7:30am. :o_o: sorry my love but I can't wait another one and a half hours before I have a drink, much as I love you.

FB_IMG_1478336576972.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom