The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boss finishes on Thursday, she joked about bringing in a pot plant on her last day because when you watch the news, people leaving their jobs always seem to carry a box with a plant in it :laugh:

Thankfully yes, yesterday I felt awful, not sure what that was about :scratchhead:

Could be you are reaching the 'immune' stage. I haven't had a cold for years which I assume is to do with the fact I've become immune to the various cold viruses over the years. I might be just deluding myself of course.

Could be you are reaching the 'immune' stage. I haven't had a cold for years which I assume is to do with the fact I've become immune to the various cold viruses over the years. I might be just deluding myself of course.

Two years ago I had flu, since then I have had a couple of colds that were heavier than any I had ever had before,so I thought this was going to be a hum-dinger especially as it came on so quickly. Woke up Friday feeling fine, sneezed and that was it, full of cold and went down hill quickly during the morning, started to pick up in the evening, went to bed feeling fine :o_o:

I have made changes to my eating habits as a result of what we did and didn't eat whilst on holiday.Thinking of starting a thread about changes in diet but just need to check in case someone else has started one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom