The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No rain here. It's quite bright out but very windy. Tippy hasn't budged off the sofa except for lunch - he's not keen on windy weather.

The rain has stopped again and our cat is sitting outside, she seems to like getting her bum wet :o_o:

The rain has stopped again and our cat is sitting outside, she seems to like getting her bum wet :o_o:
:laugh:
My cats rarely go out now; they are all getting on a bit. My nearly 22 year old, nearly blind tabby has been banned from going outside by the vet, but she (and the others) will come out in the garden when I go out there, otherwise they prefer to stay indoors.

:laugh:
My cats rarely go out now; they are all getting on a bit. My nearly 22 year old, nearly blind tabby has been banned from going outside by the vet, but she (and the others) will come out in the garden when I go out there, otherwise they prefer to stay indoors.
Mine runs back indoors the split second a spit of rain touches her head. Her bum doesn't come anywhere near it.

Ours used to sit outside in the pouring rain!
One of my black cats always meows to go out when it is raining. She once sat out in the rain all day and nearly all night. It didn't do her any favours and she ended up at the vets rather poorly. She still sits out in the garden in the rain but not for so long.

One of my black cats always meows to go out when it is raining. She once sat out in the rain all day and nearly all night. It didn't do her any favours and she ended up at the vets rather poorly. She still sits out in the garden in the rain but not for so long.

Ours went out a lot until we had new neighbours with 2 cats,Milo is very friendly and loves fuss, he is an old cat who isn't too keen on being in his own house with 2 young boys which is why he wants to be in ours, thing is our cat isn't keen plus there are now more cats in the hood so Merlot doesn't want to go out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom