The General Chat Thread (2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just went out there and clicked one of the episodes and…it played for me, so for whatever reason, it looks like we’re in business! :woot:

15 years from now, when they’re making your third bestseller into a movie, look out for a creepy old dude at one of your pressers, shouting, “I know her! I know her! We used to be on a cooking forum together! Windigo, it’s me! It’s me!”

“Sure you were, Grandpa, sure you were…now where would you like to be tazed?” ⚡

:laugh:
Nice! Well the episode featuring my story will launch on sunday the 12th. My story was called 'The life of a witch' so please let me know your thoughts!

And it's very hard to break through as an author, but being published twice now does make me think..

First fire of the season tonight!

I was supposed to go to the barn and get back on a horse, but we had freezing rain so I had to cancel (we don’t even have snow tires on the car yet).

So instead, I made a nice fire in the fireplace, and worked on my cross-stitch a bit - the cats were happy (they love their warm spots). It helped them recover from the horrible cruelty they were subjected to earlier today when dinner was late.

Waiting to hear from son how grandson harry went at athletics zone finals. Hes 11 and the one so like me. 60 meters and 1000 meters races.

Russ

Don't you just hate it when preparing lunch and the SST arrives to empty your cess pits and septic tank!

SST s.jpg

Last edited:
Hubby and I are both still crock. I'm into my 3rd week of it now having spent 2 full weeks of high dose steroids and high dose antibiotics.

So given that neither of us were up to doing any shopping, and we hadn't done any other than a tiny minor shop on the way home from the airport last weekend, we had to use "direct to boot" for the first time today. (We can't get home delivery, so direct to boot is the next best option, I still have to drive to the shops but at least I'm not utterly exhausted trying to get the shop done.)

I think they're is just the 1 squashed kiwi fruit and 2 squashed avocados, so from a AU $250 shop, I'm guessing that's not too bad. (£125 roughly). I did enough to see us through to the end of next week.

Hubby and I are both still crock. I'm into my 3rd week of it now having spent 2 full weeks of high dose steroids and high dose antibiotics.

So given that neither of us were up to doing any shopping, and we hadn't done any other than a tiny minor shop on the way home from the airport last weekend, we had to use "direct to boot" for the first time today. (We can't get home delivery, so direct to boot is the next best option, I still have to drive to the shops but at least I'm not utterly exhausted trying to get the shop done.)

I think they're is just the 1 squashed kiwi fruit and 2 squashed avocados, so from a AU $250 shop, I'm guessing that's not too bad. (£125 roughly). I did enough to see us through to the end of next week.
Sorry to hear it , just sending hugs :hug:

Covid has left me again since two days.

First fire of the season tonight!

I was supposed to go to the barn and get back on a horse, but we had freezing rain so I had to cancel (we don’t even have snow tires on the car yet).

So instead, I made a nice fire in the fireplace, and worked on my cross-stitch a bit - the cats were happy (they love their warm spots). It helped them recover from the horrible cruelty they were subjected to earlier today when dinner was late.

You fed your cats late :eek: shame on you....

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom