The General Chat Thread (2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been reading the instructions for the multi-cooker I bought back beginning 2020 when I thought the boys had left for uni for good and a smaller slow cooker would be better for Mr SSOAP and I.
Amazing to think with Covid lockdowns, working/studying from home and the rabbit hutch sized student accommodation sending them scuttling home every five mins that it is only now in 2023 starting to see action!
Anyway I didnā€™t realise it was designed with one particular person in mindā€¦ šŸ˜†

IMG_1853.jpeg

caseydog Does this meet CD standards? šŸ˜

I have been reading the instructions for the multi-cooker I bought back beginning 2020 when I thought the boys had left for uni for good and a smaller slow cooker would be better for Mr SSOAP and I.
Amazing to think with Covid lockdowns, working/studying from home and the rabbit hutch sized student accommodation sending them scuttling home every five mins that it is only now in 2023 starting to see action!
Anyway I didnā€™t realise it was designed with one particular person in mindā€¦ šŸ˜†

View attachment 106998

caseydog Does this meet CD standards? šŸ˜
They can't spell yoghurt either! :roflmao:

I generally avoid the polarising world of politics with people I like but WTAF is going on in Blighty right now? David Cameron the architect of all things Brexit disaster related is back in government as foreign secretary?

I genuinely thought it was fake news. Someone please dear god tell me this is fake news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom