What are you baking today (2024)?

Today's coffee gluten free cake. With almonds, cashews, peanuts, eggs, stevia and quite prominent vanilla, which is one of my favourite aromas.
Just a regular day to day sweet in-between.😊
I was on a Zoom education, very good one, and I checked 7 times had I turned off the camera, as I dissappeared from the screen...to turn and cut the cake😄. Quickly.

But I did listen carefully, to eeevery word spoken...

Hence just a basic layout, Zoom back in focus😁.

20240703_200806.jpg
20240703_200929.jpg

Today's coffee gluten free cake. With almonds, cashews, peanuts, eggs, stevia and quite prominent vanilla, which is one of my favourite aromas.
Just a regular day to day sweet in-between.😊
I was on a Zoom education, very good one, and I checked 7 times had I turned off the camera, as I dissappeared from the screen...to turn and cut the cake😄. Quickly.

But I did listen carefully, to eeevery word spoken...

Hence just a basic layout, Zoom back in focus😁.

View attachment 115593View attachment 115594
Looks delicious, the LOL is for your Zoom maneuverings!

Biscuits containing wine, buckwheat flour and corn flour, inspired by Ciambelline al vino. Did a double batch.

Next time I will try adding guar to achieve the original shape.

Although I quite like this variety of shape too. For my home use, benissimo.😊

They are still in the oven, will update.

20240708_172213.jpg

Another sourdough loaf..
I got a gas oven and need to put the bread high to get broelwning on the top.
This loaf hit the top :(
But I got it out and lesson learned

Biscuits containing wine, buckwheat flour and corn flour, inspired by Ciambelline al vino. Did a double batch.

View attachment 115788

Love the patterns!

View attachment 115788
Wow, that looks amazing! Patterns always make things look so cool and stylish!:cool:

Wow, that looks amazing! Patterns always make things look so cool and stylish!:cool:
Oh thank you! They do! Some doughs allow patterns, some don't. It was a learning process like all is, but I really enjoy stamping😄
What decorations do you use, on cakes, bakes, bread?

IMG_4306.JPG
IMG_4305.JPG

TastyReuben 's (Meyer) Lemon Ricotta Pound Cake.
I always take some sort of baked good to my aesthetician, who lives in our community by the way.
I've been wanting to try this recipe ever since TR posted it.
Rather than a big loaf of cake, I made three small (5" x 3") in aluminum pans that have their own lids.
I cut one open later in the evening for DH to taste test (he is my official taster after all).
I got a HUGE thumbs up. He couldn't stop raving about this cake, "do you have more?"
Moi: Of course I do, I made three.
DH: well, bust out that second one, that's all mine!
:laugh:
SHHHHHH!
I didn't tell him what's in it - he claims to dislike Ricotta Cheese - yeah, right Mister!!!

Back
Top Bottom