What did you cook or eat today (August 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copycat empanadas from a restaurant called The Fat Tummy that was on a Drive-ins, Diners and Dives episode . Sofrito in both plus various spices. Half moons are spicy filling with chicken and adobo sauce from chipotles in adobo. Triangles are vegetarian with corn and mozzarella. Green sauce is chimichurri. There are also guava and cream cheese dessert ones that are cooling so no pic yet.

Copycat empanadas from a restaurant called The Fat Tummy that was on a Drive-ins, Diners and Dives episode . Sofrito in both plus various spices. Half moons are spicy filling with chicken and adobo sauce from chipotles in adobo. Triangles are vegetarian with corn and mozzarella. Green sauce is chimichurri. There are also guava and cream cheese dessert ones that are cooling so no pic yet.
View attachment 45575

I would so love to try those, they look really good. I couldn't get into that programme. It's on here ATM.

Russ

I would so love to try those, they look really good. I couldn't get into that programme. It's on here ATM.

Russ

I'm working on getting the recipes written up. It's a good bit of work though. I broke it up over a couple of days. They were pretty darn good. Craig really liked the spicy ones.

Our Bessie mates Dil and Trine have just phoned from their holiday apartment on Znjan Beach. He was the friend who caught Covid when the returned to Norway. Dil is a proud Kurd and brilliant cook. His forte is Kurdish cuisine and middle eastern cuisine in general. I can wait to hit the hob with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom