What did you cook or eat today (August 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A homebaked bread, a new recipe we are happy about. Nothing short of a bakery bread. If I may say so. Which is quite the accomplishment for me😎👍
Spelt and millet flour, yeast.
It is on the small side, profile looking,and the crust is not pretty

but that's fine.
We had that for dinner and ham and toms.

The recipe is from Occasionallyeggs website.

I had a really weird food day, I ate 5 meals, which I never do. I had fish and summer squash (yellow zucchini) for brunch at noon, then a bagel with salmon, cream cheese, onion and capers about an hour later, then a chicken salad sandwich around 4 pm, then a steak sandwich with peppers, onions, mushrooms and cheese around 9 and half an avocado on the side, and then I had a chicken burrito at 11. I might be ready for dessert now, lol!

I had a really weird food day, I ate 5 meals, which I never do. I had fish and summer squash (yellow zucchini) for brunch at noon, then a bagel with salmon, cream cheese, onion and capers about an hour later, then a chicken salad sandwich around 4 pm, then a steak sandwich with peppers, onions, mushrooms and cheese around 9 and half an avocado on the side, and then I had a chicken burrito at 11. I might be ready for dessert now, lol!
I am pretty much like that for the moment, eating or snacking every two hours, even if it is 6 walnuts and a nectarine peach, sometimes the gap will be 4 or 5 hours (usually when the meal had meat in it).😊
So what was the dessert?🤓

Completely the reverse for me. I have a double espresso with a splash of foam for brekkie, a litre shake for lunch made with almond milk banana, figs and a peach. Then my main meal at 20.00.

Completely the reverse for me. I have a double espresso with a splash of foam for brekkie, a litre shake for lunch made with almond milk banana, figs and a peach. Then my main meal at 20.00.

I have a mug of coffee for breakfast. Sometimes toast and pate or salsa and corn tortillas for elevenses. Then a few pints for lunch then the main meal accompanied by a few more pints.

Like I posted, it was weird. I normally have a cup of tea, then a coffee, then a light brunch, then light snack late afternoon, and main meal around 8-9 pm. No dessert generally or snacking. I ate twice as many calories yesterday than is normal for me.

Like I posted, it was weird. I normally have a cup of tea, then a coffee, then a light brunch, then light snack late afternoon, and main meal around 8-9 pm. No dessert generally or snacking. I ate twice as many calories yesterday than is normal for me.

I sometimes have days like that, and the more I eat, the hungrier I get later.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom