What did you cook or eat today (August 2024)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How terribly sad. I know you won't be going back.
MrsT likes it, she’s been a few times with a couple of women she used to work with, but I sit there and all I can think is how phony the whole place is.

We used to go in the barn, and all you could smell were apples. Apples, apples, apples. No lighting, even, nothing like that. Just apples in big bins, and a couple of people working to help you out and take your money.

Now, it’s all types of string lighting inside and out, hokey sayings on the walls, faux “country” bullshit everywhere, and whatever it is they call country music these days piped over the PA.

Damn, I sound like a grumpy old man! :laugh:

MrsT likes it, she’s been a few times with a couple of women she used to work with, but I sit there and all I can think is how phony the whole place is.

We used to go in the barn, and all you could smell were apples. Apples, apples, apples. No lighting, even, nothing like that. Just apples in big bins, and a couple of people working to help you out and take your money.

Now, it’s all types of string lighting inside and out, hokey sayings on the walls, faux “country” bullshit everywhere, and whatever it is they call country music these days piped over the PA.

Damn, I sound like a grumpy old man! :laugh:
No, I would feel the same way. I guess the things we do for love!

No, I would feel the same way. I guess the things we do for love!
I mean, seriously, would you buy this?!

IMG_9233.jpeg

Coffee bean-infused maple syrup?! And it’s $18! WTF?! 😠

I had another piece of my lunch steak, a couple fries, and a couple mushrooms for dinner. I still have a small piece of steak left, maybe steak and egg for breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom