What did you cook or eat today (December 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although it is Wednesday which would normally suggest char siu noodles, the stall was closed! There's a Chinese festival going on here at present so that may be the reason.

Anyway. A compromise. Egg noodles and soup from the Fat Lady's restaurant and frozen prawn wontons. Adequate.

Turkish pide with lamb shoarma and homemade garlic sauce. Plus potato cakes and salad.

Just home from pub, picked up bacon egg and cheese burger, and fries. Wife has her work do.

Russ

Is this a fritter please??

Russ

It is a store packaged Lobster Cake product. Usually, these are hit or miss as to quality. The ones I ate seemed to be ruined by the included sauce. Otherwise, the cakes themselves were mediocre.

It is a store packaged Lobster Cake product. Usually, these are hit or miss as to quality. The ones I ate seemed to be ruined by the included sauce. Otherwise, the cakes themselves were mediocre.

Shame really - the name 'lobster cake' sounds promising. However, as is said, the best way to eat lobster is freshly boiled. I've bought pre-cooked imported Canadian lobster before (much cheaper than fresh native lobster) and found it tasted very mediocre. Not worth the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom