What did you cook or eat today (December 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cooked this yesterday, but having leftovers today. Simple grilled chicken in a Burmese style with sticky rice. Had a few issues with using my charcoal grill inside, drinking alcohol and making fire in the flat not a good mix, but all's well that ends well.

View: https://youtu.be/DAcgDlFDqlA

Shame really - the name 'lobster cake' sounds promising. However, as is said, the best way to eat lobster is freshly boiled. I've bought pre-cooked imported Canadian lobster before (much cheaper than fresh native lobster) and found it tasted very mediocre. Not worth the money.

I've never had lobster cakes, but I LOVE a good crab cake. The State of Maryland is famous for them. They are also easy to make. Store bought is VERY hit and miss.

Classic Maryland Crab Cakes Recipe - Recipe - FineCooking

I don't know if you can get Old Bay Seasoning in the UK. Probably online. Essential.

CD

Bone-in pork loin chop. Soaked in Stubb's Pork Marinade, sous vide, and seared. I reduced the leftover marinade, and used it as a sauce.

I didn't take a picture, but I think I have posted one before. It looked like this...

StubbsPork.jpg

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom