What did you cook or eat today (June 2024)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've just reminded me that it's been too long since I've made piadinas.
Oh by thousand tulips! ☺️ You are asking me for a recipe? I am honoured. Of course will share...I used peanut oil, did not have lard. Have I had lard, would have used lard.

Next week or so I will buy different flours and see how Piadinas turn out with those.

💜😊much love, happy to see you on the forum again

I guess I will post a recipe thread then...
Recipe - Low gluten Piadina

Last edited:
Mish mash supper of an onion- ham omelette, sauerkraut from yesterday and cold soba noodles in soy sauce.
20240630_202234.jpg

I give you…the food of my people :laugh: :

IMG_8651.jpeg
IMG_8653.jpeg
IMG_8652.jpeg

Cottage ham (which isn’t technically ham at all, but we don’t care about that), pole beans, and little potatoes.

After boiling the whole lot, took the meat out, drained the vegetables, and added in a big ol’ dollop of bacon grease and stirred that through, then plated it all up.

Homemade sushi. One slice of Craig's spicy tuna rolls at 12 o'clock, also have cucumber and scallions. He got 3 rolls made. Left side is shrimp, asparagus, avocado, scallions, cucumber, 1 with carrots. 2 of those rolls. Right Side is a vegetable roll, spinach, carrots, avocado, scallions, and cucumber. 2 of those rolls. The tuna roll used kimchi base, the rest wasabi. All rolls cut into 8 pieces, so we have lots of sushi.

20240630_183734.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom