What is this (2024)?

Note to SandwichShortOfAPicnic - your fish loving son is in for a treat if he has never had it before.

Red mullets? It seems unlikely as they are mainly found in Europe

Red mullets aren't actually mullets. They are a type of goat fish.
It’s not unlikely.
You said you first ate it in France which is in Europe and Red Mullet is fished and sold in Cornwall. It’s’ one of their high value catches.
It’s also easily ordered online.

Bored now.

It’s not unlikely.
You said you first ate it in France which is in Europe and Red Mullet is fished and sold in Cornwall. It’s’ one of their high value catches.
It’s also easily ordered online.

Bored now.

I think you misunderstood? I was saying it was unlikely to find red mullet in Hawaii, in response to @kaneohegirlnaz's post.

Yes, it can be got on-line here, though not in supermarkets really. Must order some soon!

Time for another photo, someone!

I think you misunderstood? I was saying it was unlikely to find red mullet in Hawaii, in response to @kaneohegirlnaz's post.

Yes, it can be got on-line here, though not in supermarkets really. Must order some soon!

Time for another photo, someone!
Tbh I’m still confused, I must of missed something it’s not red mullet? And if not what is it?

IMG_4390.jpeg

Tbh I’m still confused, I must of missed something it’s not red mullet? And if not what is it?

It's red mullet in my photo. kaneohegirlinaz was talking about mullet found in Hawaii and I simply said it was unlikely to be red mullet in Hawaii, as its a European fish.

in fact, the red mullet that we have in the UK and rest if Europe isn't a type of mullet but a type of goat fish.

It's red mullet in my photo. kaneohegirlinaz was talking about mullet found in Hawaii and I simply said it was unlikely to be red mullet in Hawaii, as its a European fish.

in fact, the red mullet that we have in the UK and rest if Europe isn't a type of mullet but a type of goat fish.
Ok so when I said it’s mullet I think it’s obvious I mean red mullet and assume you know that and you assume I mean normal mullet.
I understand.

Fried SPAM? Just kidding.

ding ding ding!!

IMG_4387.JPG

I tell ya, if you can find this flavor (available exclusively at Walmart btw), try it, that is if you already like Spam®
I that some folks don't like it, wouldn't tough it with a ten foot pole, I get it.

Back
Top Bottom