What made you smile recently (2024)?

Screenshot_20240810-143428_Facebook.jpg

There's a marketing theory, from some while ago, called apostles and terrorists. The principle is that, if you get people to really love your product, they will become apostles, and promote it effusively. If they come to hate it, they'll be terrorists - quite the opposite effect.
I used to work for the company that (now) makes Cadbury's, and I cannot believe how they've so effectively destroyed what used to be a wonderful chocolate. I refuse to buy it any more because it only tastes of milk and sugar :eek:

Here’s a real live feel good story.

Yesterday, I came home and Winona found my wallet in the mailbox. There was a note with it saying that it was found on the road by the corner of our street. It fell out of my pocket on my walk to work because the stitching has let go along the bottom. I didn’t know I had lost it at work. I just figured I didn’t take it to work.
I tracked the guy down and called to speak to him at a local Taxi company. They said he doesn’t work until Saturday. I told them my story and asked if they could get him to contact me so I could thank him.

The guy just came in and told me he believes in Karma because he just won 333,000 dollars on a lottery ticket that he bought last night. Freaky!!

feel good story.
Awwww, amazing!
What a brilliant story, story twist and story ending!

I had a wallet returned to me while studying in Germany. I had left it at the grocery shop. A few days later the Post rang me, through the Goethe Institute, as my ID student's card was inside, and I picked up my wallet which someone had discarded in a postal box.

But there was no news of lottery ticket win nor was I able to track down the good person to thank him/her...nevertheless it was a remarkable story.

Back
Top Bottom